Friday, April 9, 2010

Ruffles and Jelly Bellies

The other day I got a craving for jelly bellies in a bad way. The popcorn ones are my favorite. Naturally I had to go buy some. I even waited a few days to see if the craving would go away. It didn't. So off I went to the grocery store. I'm not going to lie, I bought three bags.

Other than the delicious flavors the other thing I love about jelly bellies are the colors. So bright so many different colors and patterns.


Naturally I didn't want these babies to be sitting hidden in a cabinet. I got out one of my favorite Entertaining At Home products, the ruffle glass bowl. It's perfect for something like this.

You can check it out here in the Entertaining at Home catalog on page 43.

I love the how the ruffles give it some subtle shape. It looks a little flirty on its own. I also like how clean and simple it is. There is really nothing to take away from what is in the bowl, it just simply highlights it.

Because the jelly bellies were supposed to be all mine, the office desk was the obvious place to put it. (Okay, I will share with my hubby and maybe the puppy if he asks nicely.)

Here's my desk with out the delectable jellies.


Now my desk with the treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment